Dental Clinic In Clermont
Oral-Facial Surgical Arts, PA is here to provide services that go beyond mere dental cleaning and cavity fixes. We take care of problems that require major surgical procedures.
At our dental clinic in Clermont, we guarantee safe, clean, and professional service, all in an environment that is comfortable and relaxing. We understand the anxiety that can come with dental surgery, and we are empathetic and attentive to our patient’s concerns. You will find our staff to be friendly and helpful.
Services We Provide
- Dental Implants: Missing teeth can result in all kinds of problems, namely, the degradation of the bone and gums surrounding missing teeth. Indigestion can also occur, as food can’t be chewed properly with missing teeth. At our dental clinic in Clermont, we will install dental implants that look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
- Wisdom Teeth Extractions: Wisdom teeth should be removed sooner rather than later. The longer they persist, the more likely they are to cause long-term problems, such as shifting the teeth around them, or impacting surrounding teeth and creating cavities. We will remove your wisdom teeth cleanly and efficiently, before they have the chance to cause problems.
- Sedation Dentistry: With our sedation dentistry, you will be able to sit back, relax, and even sleep through your procedure. Sedation dentistry eliminates pain and anxiety. The procedure will likely be over before you even knew it started.
- Bone Grafting: Over time, missing teeth can lead to the erosion of bone, making implants difficult or even impossible. To achieve dental implants in this circumstance, we recommend bone grafting, which will allow for dental implants to be installed successfully.
- Headache Treatment: Headaches are a common symptom of dental issues. Whether it’s the result of wisdom teeth, tooth decay, or TMJ, our dental clinic in Clermont has the products and services you need for headache relief.
- Pathology: Cancerous growths can sometimes appear in the oral cavity. This is a problem that should be addressed right away. We provide oral cancer examinations and treatment.
- Facial Trauma: We provide surgery to correct facial trauma of all kinds, helping you recover from the damage. We can repair lacerations of the face and mouth, loose or damaged teeth, missing teeth, fractured jaws (both upper and lower), and fractured bones (eye socket, cheeks, and more).
- Gum Grafting: With periodontal diseases such as gingivitis, gum tissue can become damaged and eroded. This destroys the body’s natural defense against bacteria and trauma. At our dental clinic in Clermont, we provide gum grafting services. We will repair the damage caused by gingivitis and other problems.
What To Expect
Oral-Facial Surgical Arts, PA is happy to welcome new patients. Our staff is friendly and accommodating. The concerns of our patients are our concerns as well.
We will provide an accurate diagnosis, and the information associated with it. We will inform you on our various dental procedures, and explain which one will ensure your recovery. From there, we guarantee safe, clean, and professional service.
If you require dental surgery, contact our dental clinic in Clermont today!
Oral Surgical Services in Orlando and Clermont, Florida
At Oral Facial Surgical Arts, our patients are our number one priority, which means that we offer unparalleled customer service. We’re also conveniently located with two locations to serve you in Orlando and Clermont, Florida. Dr. Achong, our board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, trained at Harvard and is actually licensed as both a DMD (Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry) and an MD (Medical Doctor).Request An Appointment